Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mixed-up Kids


If I want to hang them on the same wall now, is it OK that they don't match? Should I just buy new frames for all of them? Black for the boys, white for the girls, or matching hardwood frames? What is the difference between eclectic and just plain old mis-matched? The girl's pictures were framed by the photographers, so they have brown paper on the back...and I don't think I could match those frames if I went looking for them. I need direction in my life.

4 comments:

  1. solution: reframe the boys in black frames and paint veronica's white! leave mine how it is because we all know that i'm the perfect child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or if you're gonna paint one white, you could just paint the boys' black too. or all the same color. are the big pictures of the girls still squares? because if so maybe you could just ditch the weird oval mats and then things might feel less cluttered also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like where this is going...

    ReplyDelete
  4. and maybe plan for emily's now too, while you're thinking about it...it will come fast!

    ReplyDelete